The worlds top CEOs read on average 1 book a week. Reading or listening to just one book per month would easily help you increase your income, productivity and overall quality of life. I can confidently say that consuming on average 1 book per week has drastically changed my life and significantly boosted my income.
I prefer to consume them in audible format via audible.com. I often get asked what books and resources i recommend so here’s my top 10 list to dat (although I’ve never actually listened to a bad one).
– 10x by Grant Cardone
– Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink, Leif Babin
– The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz
– How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
– Relentless by Tim S. Grover
– Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life by Brian Tracy
– The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
– Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
– The Power of Positive Thinking by Dr. Norman Vincent Peale
– The 4 Hour Work Week by Tim Ferris
If you aren’t a big reader, get signed up today on Audible.com for a free 30 day trial then listen from your mobile like a podcast or music. Books range from 2-10 hours on average so you can easily do 1 book per week just when driving to work and back or doing chores around the house.
P.S. I’ve read many of these books every year for the last few years, many of them have been around for years or even decades. Most are fundamental books recommended by most successful businessmen and personal development junkies not just me!