Your morning routine is going to make or break the success of your entire day and in theory, your entire life.
Remember, success is dictated by what you do each and everyday. Therefore, if you can improve the quality of each day with a good morning routine you will become more successful, right?
Here’s a few ways I approach each morning to make my day successful. Whether you use some of these tips or not, ensure your morning routine is guaranteeing a highly productive day.
1. I wake up, take some caffeine, hydrate and hit a workout. This helps energise me and also leaves my day clear to work.
2. I review my main goals.
3. I review or set my critical tasks for the day and any sub tasks.
4. I spend 15 minutes replying to urgent messages / emails with staff or clients. I only check emails 1-2 times a day, often morning and night.
5. I tackle my most critical 1-2 tasks for the day first, then focusing on the sub tasks or less important jobs, other emails or messages from my team.
6. Enjoy the rest of your super productive day!
As you can see, your morning routine doesn’t need to be overly complex like some people suggest. It just needs to get you clear and focused on the day ahead. Simply reviewing your big goals and tasks for the day could drastically improve your output and success. A little caffeine can also help your day become more productive 🤩
Do you have a morning routine set in place? If not, make it a strict habit for 2018 and see how it benefits your life!